Everything Else

A list of other products are available – so please get in touch below



  • Breakdown

  • Goods in Transit

  • Public Liability

  • Employers Liability

  • Professional Indemnity

  • Business/Commercial Insurance

  • Life Insurance

  • GAP

  • Excess Protector

  • Fault Hire Cover

Other Insurances

Taxi Insurance

Taxi insurance is a legal requirement if you drive a taxi for a living. It’s designed to protect you, your car and your customers when you’re driving a car that’s being used for commercial hire. You’ll need a full taxi license in order to…

Courier Insurance

Courier insurance is necessary even if you use your personal car to deliver time-sensitive parcels and work part time. However, your private car, motorbike or van insurance – even if you take out Class 1 Business use – will not protect your…

Fleet Insurance

Fleet insurance covers a fleet of vehicles. These can be registered in the name of a company, a partner or director of the company, allowing one policy to cover your whole business. In the long run this will save the headache when trying to ..

Get a Quote

Leave your details and an experienced member of the team will call you shortly.

1 + 15 =

0/5 (0 Reviews)